Regardless of what you own, a bagel shop or a doctor’s office, you need hosting. One of the biggest problems companies face today is finding the right hosting solution for their needs. sixteenNORTH can provide you with the best solution, whether it be on site at your office or in our facility. sixteenNORTH has been providing technical support to numerous businesses throughout North and South Carolina for several years and has extensive experience with Linux and Windows based solutions. If you have existing service and want to upgrade from your current provider, we can manage or migrate your existing services as well.
We provide everything from basic web and email hosting to the most secure HIPAA and PCI compliant enterprise level solutions fully customized and scalable to fit the growing needs of our clients.
With the increase in cyber data theft, the first and most important step to take is ensuring your website’s communications are encrypted. To aid with this, Let’s Encrypt integration is included with every account. Let’s Encrypt is a non-profit certificate authority run by Internet Security Research Group (ISRG) that provides X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption at no charge. The certificate is valid for 90 days, during which renewal can take place at any time. The offer is accompanied by an automated process designed to overcome manual creation, validation, signing, installation, and renewal of certificates for secure websites.
- 24/7/365 Onsite Personnel
- HD CCTV Security Cameras
- Facility Entrance Controlled by Secure Access Card System
- Disaster Neutral Geographic Locations
- Separated Data Center & Office Space
- Rigorous Employee Background Check
- Physical Security Server Rack Enclosures Available
- Component Level Redundancy Available for Hard Drives
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Multiple N+1 MPS Generators
- Multiple Fuel Contracts Ensure Fuel Availability for Generators
- Multiple N+1 UPS Systems
- Server Chassis Feature Redundant Power Supplies (Available)
- Server Chassis Have A/B Power Configurations (Available)
SSAE-16 (formerly SAS70) & Safe Harbor Compliant